Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blog 1

I feel my blog space represents me by displaying myself doing the things I love. I have been skateboarding and playing guitar for about 10 years and I find myself enjoying them more and more as time goes on. There is a picture of me playing with my band and also a video of me skateboarding. The most important things in my life right now are school, family, friends, music, and skateboarding. My major in school is guitar performance. Writing music and teaching private lessons are what I see myself doing in the future and I am looking forward to what lies ahead. I am planning on transferring to Cal State East Bay in the fall of 2014. It is close to where I live and they have a really good guitar program. My guitar teacher at Chabot went to East Bay and is now teaching there as well. I am excited to see what they has to offer! The reason I am taking this class is to fulfill my A.A. requirement. I was never too fond of English class but I feel I am not too bad at writing essays. You seem like a really nice, down to earth teacher and I look forward to the semester with you. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cuO5NzP6now

No comments:

Post a Comment